Thursday, December 16, 2010

Blog Announcement

Assalamualaikum and Salam 1 Malaysia,

- Well friends, it's almost the end of 2010. And it's almost a month since my summer holidays in Malaysia started.I hope everybody is doing well and prepared for the coming year 2011.

- As done before, from year to year, I would like to thank everybody who spent their time, visiting my blog. I know, not many people know the existence of this blog, but gladly the number is increasing from time to time. (average unique visitor = 10 ).

- If you're following me from the beginning, this blog is actually in accordance to my interest. I had started writing something, and from time to time it's changing. But the most important thing is that, blogging also is my interest (past-time of course) and it's the only thing that's not changing from time to time.

- Done with that.So, I'm hereby to announce that I'm going to write next two entry (at least) before the New Year's eve.

- The first entry is the continuation of the last entry, which is "My Photographic Journey-Part 1". So, this gonna be the second part, talking about the next stage of my primary hobby - photography.

- The second entry ; I could say it's special one. "My Big Picture 2010". It's a flashback, in form of pictures that I captured throughout this year, from January to December. The format's simple ; A big, large picture with date and a brief summary of the picture's description. I will post it maybe two or three days before 1st January 2011.

- That's all for now, thanks for reading.


No comments: