For that reason, I planned to sell most of my current gear before I'm going back to Malaysia this end of November.
For now, I had already sold :
- Nikon D90 body. The new buyer is a friend of mine here. Sold for $900.
- TamronI really like this lens and it was the best lens I ever used, but had to let it go since it doesn't suit a full frame camera. Sold for $520.
- Nikkor 35mm AF-S f/1.8G DX. Sold last two weeks for $300.
- Nikkor 55-200mm AF-S f/4-5.6G DX. Sold for $200 to a Malaysian girl in Auckland.
- Nikkor 18-105mm AF-S f/3.5-5.6G DX. Sold for $360 to Fairuz Sallehuddin.
I have bought so far :
-Tamron SP AF 70-200mm f/2.8 Di LD (IF) Macro. Bought this from Lutfi when he offered me last month.
- Sigma 24-70mm f/2.8 EX Aspherical DG DF. Bought this from Trademe. I was surprised when acknowledged the seller as Andy Belcher, one of the NZ famous photographer. You can go to his website HERE . He said that this lens was custom made for him from Sigma Corp in Japan when he did his product shooting at Sigma's factory.
- 82mm UV filter for my new Sigma lens. Cheap filter, perhaps.
- Kingston 16GB CF card.
I retained :
- Nikon SB600. Might want to sell if anybody interested.
- Nikon Camera Bag.
So, the only thing that I have to do right now or when I get back to Malaysia is to get a new camera body. It's Nikon absolutely.
P/S: Would interested in the future to get a cheap or second hand DX camera body as well for sports and wildlife.