Friday, October 1, 2010

Financial Report September 2010

Sept10

Income

- I got my allowance quite late for September. But I got my October allowance quite early, so total income for this month is quite high compared to last month.

- I'm selling one of my lens to Fairuz for $360.

- Rumah 10 = Money that I got back after pre-buying stuff (groceries etc) for my flatmates.

Expenses

- Rumah 10's still the highest expenses for this month.

- Others, are usual with usual proportion. But, this month was the first time I spent on watching movie at the cinema. I spent 3% of my income to watch "Inception" with Lutfi last week :D

Summary

After all, I'm still financially stable. Looking forward to manage my money carefully for October so that I can have adequate saving for next year.

No comments: