Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Snippets

wix.com and MUMSA Committee
  • Yesterday, Lutfi asked me whether I can come out with new MUMSA Committee Chart. So I agreed. And then, I decided to do in flash format since I wanna try something new. I used wix.com to do it and finally done. Here's the chart. You guys can click on it for a bigger resolution.



  • I showed it to Lutfi and he seems impressed. When the new Mumsa website is complete, then I'm going to put this chart in the website.
COREL PAINTSHOP PHOTO PRO X3
COREL PAINT SHOP PRO PHOTO X3

  • I just started using this software yesterday. I just want to try it and compare with my current photo-editing software, photoshop CS4.
  • So far, so good. Perhaps I'll give extra more time and if it's suits me better, then I'm going for it as a replacement to the current cs4.

Esplanade Escapade II (HDR)

  • Why I'm so addicted to HDR? Simply because it gives my pictures a vivid look and much range of light. No more anxiety about being under or overexposed. Simply blend it all and it's gone.
  • That's the reason I spend most of my last weekend in the nearest Esplanade to shoot some picture, most of em' was the view of sunset along Manawatu River.

DSC_0050_48_49_tonemapped
Alongside Manawaroa Park

DSC_0006_4_5_tonemapped
Cook Street, the nearest road to Esplanade.

1
Perhaps this is not HDR. The last of the sakuras' at Esplanade.

3
Don't afraid to be different

DSC_0035_3_4_tonemapped
Between vintage and modern marvel.

DSC_0038_6_7_tonemapped
The last day when sun setting at 6pm.

  • Have a good one !

No comments: