Thursday, September 8, 2011

Streets of Napier, New Zealand

Salam and hello guys,

Yesterday I had a chance to go on tour to Napier, Hawke's Bay. This tour was organised by International Students Support (ISS) Massey University. Napier is east of Palmerston North and about 2 hours drive.

Based on the tentative of the tour, I have decided to go for street shooting rather than landscape. And I planned to give a go on abstract photography too. So, here's the photos of the tour that I taken. Most of the pictures were taken with my new lens, Tamron SP AF 90mm f/2.8 Di Macro 1:1.

Repertoire.
Repertoire of a wall's pattern I found by the roadside in the city.


DSC_2806
Took this during stop in Dannevirke. It's actually an outer layer of the playground.


DSC_2819
Distinct pattern of the rope.


DSC_2796
On the way to Napier, we stopped by the Te Apiti Windfarm to take pictures.


DSC_2808
At Dannevirke.


DSC_2876
I forgot the name of this street, but it's famous as George St in Dunedin, Lambton Quay in Wellington and Queen St in Auckland.


DSC_2871
Wear it with pride.


Father and Son.
Father and Son.


"Go my son and sin no more!!!"
The Street Preacher. Found him while wandering around the Beach Domain. Although not many were come and listening, he still looks energetic and full of spirit when giving out his speech.


DSC_2861
The Alleyway. Looks like one in Cuba or Vietnam I think.


DSC_2831
A couple relaxed on the tree branch at the seashore. That's Pacific Ocean dude.



Beach Domain, Napier.
Beach Domain, Napier. I'm waiting quite long to get just a single person in the frame to give scale of the image.


Tour ended around 2.30pm where the bus left Napier for home. Looking forward to do street photoshooting back in Malaysia soon.

No comments: