Friday, November 6, 2009

Kairanga Court


Kairanga Court, originally uploaded by Nadly Aizat.

I was being introduced to High Dynamic Range (HDR) by my friends in Auckland before.Interested, I tried to do it using my CS4,but had no luck.

Just a few weeks ago,my ex-school friend told me about a software for HDR named Photomatix.And I'm satisfied with the result.

This picture I snapped this afternoon at my hall.The only thing that I don't like is that I have to do it manually (setting the exposures of the pictures) since my D60 doesn't have auto-bracketing for different exposures.But it still OK for me so far.

Insya Allah,after finished the last paper this Monday,I will going around campus and Palmy and try to create HDR pictures.

P/S=It's now officially a week left to going back to my tangata whenua~Malaysia.

No comments: