Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Fluidr's Explore & MUMSA Picnic

Hey guys,

Referring to one of the photos in the previous post, I feel surprised and honored when it was listed on Fluidr's Explore. What is Fluidr's Explore? Basically there are 500 pictures from Flickrs worldwide that are listed according to the interestingness. And my picture was listed as number 146 most interesting picture out of 500 pictures worldwide on 10th March 2011.

Manawatu River at Dusk (Part 2) by Nadly Aizat
Manawatu River at Dusk

Eventhough I didn't get any prizes (of course since I didnt get the first place), I feel satisfied since it was one of the best picture I ever produced. Since that day, I got many messages on my Flickr and many of em' also added me as their contact, plus added this picture as their favourites too.

I'm going to join one of the photo competition by next month. So, wish me luck guys :)


MUMSA Picnic and Ice Breaking 2011

This event was held last saturday. Basically to introduce the new Malaysian students to the existing members of MUMSA plus to get together. Few activities were being done, more to the team-building purposes.

DSC_5936_stitch
Those who're coming

DSC_5895
Lutfi, Mr President

DSC_5921
"Introduce Yourself" session

DSC_5987
War games. Main pijak2 belon.

DSC_5994
Fill in water into the balloon and transfer it into another bucket. The most filled in bucket's team won.

DSC_6013
Lipan Mengamuk (Guys)

DSC_6015
Girls' part

DSC_6019
The most awaited part ; Makan2.

DSC_6038
Lastly, group pictures.

Next activities? Tunggu......


No comments: