Sunday, January 2, 2011

Perihal Nombor

There is a trend right now on facebook, where somebody post a status like this:

"Inbox me any number between 1 and 5000 - I'll make the number as a codeto write about u what i like and dislike in and post it as my status. The best part is only you and I know what your number"

So, I did message some of my friends and give em' my preferred number. And, this is what I got:

Senior Asis!!!!!.....haha.Satu satunya senior asis oversea yang aq kenal(serius). U have many great photos.and maybe kamera mahal..haha. Thanks for ur help dulu.....i tanya banyak soalan sebelum masuk taylors. N selalu aktif ngan program asis...last saw u mase hari anugerah :). Not much description n hope 2 get 2 know u in person. Selamat bjaya dalam hidup.....n kat New Zealand.....:)


u are one great photographer, that i can assure it. i do follow ur blog and i think wat u did to the juniors, are amazing!! aku tak penah lg tgk mne2 senior yg betul2 komited dgn kehidupan as an oasis. helping the juniors out, visit the school every once in a while...seriusly dude, aku RESPEK kau!!

My cousin :)

Iklan jap. Huhu.

sy suke bro, knowledge bro dlm bdang bro, tnggi, sy mmg dah tnyer rmai org, xde lak cter kt sy cmtu, tq nasehat, sy nk trusbeli cam bro la, d7000 trus, thun depan kazen ade gi jepun, leh dpt murah, kan..gmbr2 bro pun smart2 sume, makin lame makin cntik la kualitinyer, laen kli leh tnyer mcm2 lg ea..thankz bro


abg senior asis, salu gak la tgk u melawat sekola every now and then..ade bg talk lepas solat magrib kot, dgn pakai berjubah dan serban, looked real decent.., ckp xleh duduk dgn kaki bersilang pangkah, sebab mcm penghuni neraka katanya.. i tyme tu bangga sebab tyme tu i duduk dgn decent nya...sgt sopan k..dgn muka memberi perhatian cmtu..


Wah, suka tengok hasil karya kau. memang terbaik. memula kenal dekat asis. tengok kau ke hulu ke hilir dengan dslr. :) *masa tu aku pun start berangan nak beli jugak.. hehehe.. HDR memang terbaik. n tak pernah kedekut ilmu kalau tanya. saluteeee..! thnks abang senior. :)


my photography guru! haha I didn't noe u much but by the look of it u sound like a really wise,cool and slick guy and u have the style lah bro and I love ure shots! really awesome! thx brooo :D


‎honestly, u was one of my earliest fren in fb yang i xpnah knal but then we started to chat and get to knw each other more and yeah~ we kinda get along pretty well~ haha~ but still, we havent meet each other in person but i'm pretty sure that u r a very interesting person~ hehe~ since u just got ur own camera and i love photography, probably we'll get along well~ hehe~ (^___^)


I don't know you personally, but from the looks of it, you're quite the shy guy! First time jumpa, tak tegur pun! Haha. But that would mean the same for me kan? Heh. You awe me with your talent for photography. Seriously. Spectacular snapshots within places that people unlike yourself would tend to miss it's true beauty. I can tell that you're the reserved sort, but it's okay. Still waters run deep, no?


pergh, senior terbaek asis! haha. first time kenal mase spm taon 2009. mase tuh die stay kat skola sbb cuti sem... ingatkan anak ustaz khir dulu. haha. photographer terbaek! gamba die sume smart2 kot. try ah usha sume.. seriously. one of the thinker type i guess,. status die menarik2 kot. respek habes sama you bro.. long live oasis! keep in touch, always. :D


i've never met u senior but i do think u r nice, bro. u r friendly wit me. suke sgt amek gambar. especially taiping. dont knw y. n laz but not least, u call me DIJAH. so cute. hhaha. gudluk senior.!:D


It was a fun game for me. Some of them asked me to do the same. Plus, I was gifted with a good memory, so even I meet anybody shortly, I can describe them as I know them for a long time. I can, if I want to do the same but, I afraid that I might write something unpleasant about them. So, let's keep it that way. Huhu.

No comments: