Sunday, November 20, 2011

Macro Outing @ FRIM

Assalamualaikum wbt and Hello everyone,

This morning I went to FRIM for macro shooting with few of my friends. Although a lil bit tired from the TT Lensa Malaya yesterday at Titiwangsa (arrived at home around 1am and slept at 3am), but it was paid off with these pictures that I got. This is my first macro outing this year as I just went back to Malaysia last Wednesday.

For all of these shots, I used Nikon D700 and Tamron SP AF 90mm f/2.8 Di with Nikon SB600 attached to Orbis Ring Flash Adapter, and the lens was focused manually. So, these are what I got during the outing.

DSC_7135
Hafiz helping Qhassimi to shoot an insect using reverse lens technique.


DSC_7085
One of the earliest shots I got. A spider.


DSC_7080


DSC_7122


DSC_7106
Found a spider having its lunch.


DSC_7146
Easy to find this one around the forest.


DSC_7153
Rare insect.


DSC_7168
Grasshopper.


Jumping Spider.
My best shot of the day. A jumping spider.


Thanks everyone.



No comments: