Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Final Exam + Bersatu 11' + Tumblr

Hey guys,

Final Exam Sem 1 2011

Final exam for this semester will be around 4 weeks from now. As I'm writing this entry, I'm actually struggling to finish off assignments and lab reports which is actually a good thing since it can be used as the preparation for the exam.

I don't know what/how to comment, but this time I will take two exam on the same day, for two days consecutively. One in the morning, and another one in the afternoon. From the positive side of course I'm going to finish off early this exam season while from the bad side, it's gonna be disastrous if I'm not sufficiently prepared.

Let's pray for the best then.

Bersatu 2011 Games, Otago.

For your information, the Bersatu Games this year will be held from 1st to 5th of July at University of Otago, Dunedin. I'm going this time, but not as the participant. I'm going to make the coverage for our MUMSA team. Hopefully, we're going to repeat our best achievement last two years. And finally, we have our jersey already ;

MUMSA 2011 Jersey 3
I'm not the one who designed this jersey. Thanks to them.


Tumblr

I'm not really sure what advantages does Tumblr has, but for sure it might be a great medium for quick updates compared to blogspot. So, I've created mine called "The Circle of Confusion". What does it mean? Well, if you read through the macro photography then you will know what the meaning behind the lines. Huhu.

You can have a visit, and hopefully can follow it HERE.



Cheers.

No comments: