Sunday, May 27, 2012

My Pictures Published Again

Salam and hi everybody,

Alhamdulillah, following my first debut in Malaysian local magazines last month, few of my pictures were published again and this time there were two magazines that publish my images.

They are:

Digital SLR Malaysia Magazine




In this magazine, there were three images published which are :

Beach Domain, Napier.
The Beach Domain



The Evening Fog.
The Evening Fog



Masa itu Emas
Time Is Precious


I got an email from them yesterday, asking for mailing address and contact number for them to send the prize. Thanks Digital SLR Photography Malaysia for having me in your magazine this month.

The second magazine was:

Dunia Kamera



The picture published was the picture taken during my trip to Wellington last mid-semester break.


Le Waiting Part 3



Thanks for your time. 



No comments: